Life has been bad, but I will make sure that it will be good no matter what from tomorrow onwards as I am sicked and tired of putting all my priorities off and do nothing about anything at all. Mourning and whining doesn't help and the only way possible for me to make something out of life is to actually DO SOMETHING!
Yes, gym has been put on and off for quite a few days. But I am seeing results already. Ab is really make in the kitchen. By cutting my diet to clean food and reduce bad fat ie Saturated Fat, I am actually able to reduce my flabby fat around my ab my a great deal. I have yet to find my measuring tape, but it is huge differences as I used to have 3 layers of flabby fat prior to going to gym and having a clean food diet. You do not have to starve yourself to reduce the love handles. I hate how the love handles were and I am hoping to continue my effort and show better results. I am also trying to build a leaner and toned body.
I did went to the gym yesterday, was lucky to bump into the gym instructor. He sort of showed me a few pointers and I realized that I made quite a number of mistakes especially the method that I used to weight train. I sort of used my other body part especially my back to support the weight which is wrong as it is not training the muscle directly. I hope to ask him for my tips and replan my workout plan more properly before I proceed on as I really wouldn't want to injure myself.
So do check back or subscribe to this blog for more updates.
p/s cottage cheese doesn't last long in fridge in hot weather like this. :(
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Reduced Love Handles through Diet
Labels:
abdominal,
accomplishment,
diet,
gym,
love handles,
muscle,
reduced,
workout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment