Today was the first time I dragged myself down to the Gym. I was having such a hard time trying to pull myself out of the bed into my gym clothes. The quote "Is Now Or Never!" that rang by my ear certainly is a great source for driving me there.
I'm going to make sure that I can achieve a lean body before I start building my body. Body building indeed is important for a healthy and fit body as it ensures full workout of your body part rather than single workout on a particular body part on certain sports or exercise.
Since today is my Back, Trapezius and Biceps day. Here is my Workout log.
Monday
Back
- Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Row 3 sets of 12 reps at 5lbs
- Seated Cable Row 3 sets of 12 reps
- Stiff-Legged Dumbbell Deadlift 3 sets of 12 reps at 5lbs
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row 3 sets of 12 reps at 5lbs
Traps
- Dumbbell Shrug 3 sets of 12 reps at 8lbs
- Standing Dumbbell Upright Row 3 sets of 12 reps at 5lbs
Biceps
- Alternate Hammer Curl 3 sets of 12 reps at 5 lbs on each arm
- Cross Body Hammer Curl 3 sets of 12 reps at 5 lbs on each arm
- Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl 3 sets of 12 reps 5 lbs on each arm
- Concentration Curls 3 sets of 12 reps at 5 lbs on each arm
- Standing Inner-Biceps Curl 3 sets of 12 reps at 5 lbs on each arm
As I've set my workout plan such a way that everyday is Ab day. So here's what I did for my Abdominal Muscle today.
- Ab Crunch Machine 3 sets of 12 reps at 40lbs
- Dumbbell Side Bend 1 sets of 12 reps at 8lbs, 1 sets of 12 reps at 10lbs, 1 sets of 12 reps at 12lbs
- Rotary Torso for Oblique 3 sets of 12 reps at 25lbs
- Stomach Vacuum 20 seconds x 3 sets
As this was the first day I went to the Gym, I sort of checked out some of the machines and equipments there. I see that there are alot of available compound machine for different part of body. So I guess it's really a good start although I spend more than 2 hours in the gym. My whole back especially lower back and my biceps soars. Good sign of them being worked out? I hope so. Let's keep this fire to persevere for at least 3 months to see some results.
It's cardio day tomorrow and I am going to start on a clean diet once I am out to purchase some groceries for myself.
Subscribe to the blog if you are interested in seeing how I will flop in my workout plan. ;P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment