Today was supposed to be my second day of workout and it was supposed to be a cardio day. However, my body sores too much to even move. I have to stop my cardio today. I know I am supposed to push it through, but I believe that it is always good to know your own limit. Indeed I tried to push through my limits yesterday, hence it is also good for me to take a break even though I want to achieve a fit body so badly. We need to understand that things like this does not come in a day or two.
However, I have a really good news. Eversince I am young, I have never been able to bend down and touch my toes. My mum can do it even though she is over 50. Both my younger brothers can easily touch their toes but not me. Most of the friends that I discussed with are able to easily bent and touch their toes. I had always been the exceptional one. I have always wished and hope that someday when I bent, I am able to touch just bit more than my ankle height. But I cannot even go past half of my calf. That was how bad I am. It should be I was now. Miracles happened today! I bet it is the wonder of workout. I am now actually able to bend down and touch my toes. Workout is really a great thing that everyone should do.
Since I skipped my cardio today, I went shopping for clean food for my diet instead. I got myself some low fat cottage cheese, chicken breast, non fat yogurt, grapes, apples, bran raisin cereal, tuna in mineral water and mild mustard for dressing. Wanted to get some mayo to go with the tuna but I was unable to find any low fat ones. Skipped greens as my common fridge is awful and I do not think I want to store anything inside to make me more unhealthy than I am now. However, I will be needing some vegetables for my Vitamins and Minerals. Balanced diet is crucial. Hence balanced intake of protein, carbohydrate and even fats are important.
Bad news, my room's mini fridge decided to give in as the frost blocked the airway and the fridge ain't working now. I need to move all my food to the awful fridge for temporary storage until I am able to melt the frost. It is melting very very slowly. Testing my patience by melting drip by drip...
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Know Your Limit
Labels:
bend down,
carbohydrate,
clean food,
diet,
fat,
flexibility,
minerals,
muscle sore,
protein,
touch toes,
vitamins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment