Thursday, May 24, 2007

One Big Accomplishment

Today was such a bumpy ride with my personal issues. Anyway, I hope it's ended for good. It affects me too much emotionally. My body is feeling ok today. Yesterday the my arm's joints hurt so much that I can't even straighten my hand, however I tried to stretch my hand for the whole night, so I guess that helped alot.

I went to the gym for my cardio! I am proud to say that this is the my first time ever doing cardio non stop for 20 minutes. Non stop means no resting and keep going. Unlike my regular jogging session where I got lazy very easily and rest too much, this time I really worked hard to achieve that 20 minutes. I realized that I am able to track my cardio better while using the gym's equipment.

I was using the stationary bike for today's cardio session. At first it was tough. Once started on the bike, already I can feel the joints at my knee cap is getting sourish. It makes you want to stop so badly as you feel as if you are unable to control your legs. I pushed through the first few minutes, I told myself reach 5 minutes and I will be fine. Once I reach 5, I tried to push to 10 minutes and so on until I reach 20 minutes. It was really a great feeling. I felt that it was such a big accomplishment.

Diet for the day
Lunch - Bran with Raisin and milk
Dinner - Vegetarian rice which sort of spoiled my diet
Suppper - 1/2 cup of Non Fat Strawberry Yogurt and 1 tbsp Cottage Cheese

Bran is really bland. But luckily I love milk, so it was fine for me with milk and some dash of raisin here and there.
Cottage cheese is something new to me as this is the first time I tried it, but luckily it doesn't smell bad and I quite like it.

So afterall, I might really be able to survive on such low fat diet. Clean food is not such a bad idea, what more to say it will bring me a good body. ;) Hopefully I will be able to see results in the next few weeks. I will have to make sure that I push hard enough.

No comments: