Monday, May 21, 2007

The First is Always the Hardest

I've decided to not be a couch potato. Endless hour being stuck only on the chair and even developed a line on my ab. But this shall be changed. I will take charge. I need to take charge of my life and my body. And it will all start from today onwards. I need to be determined and persevere to the end. Today is the day to do so and this shall be a place for me to keep track of my progress especially all my diet and workout log. It shall also be a place where I can share what I have learned about working out in the Gym after so many months of research. Do check back often and Subscribe to the feed if you are interested in learning and sharing together.

Welcome to my healthy body fitness blog.

No comments: